How to Re-Enable Task Manager,System Restore, cmd,run, Registry? Fixed

Leave a Comment
Today I got  a problem, A virus attacked my windows xp. I was unable to use task manager,cmd and registry due to that virus attack.This virus disabled important features of Win.Xp .Whenever I try to open the task manager it pop this error message like “Task Manager has been disabled by your Admin.”

the-task-manager-has-been-disabled-by-your-administrator
After that I have think that I should restore the system but when i try to use System restore "it said restore is turn off. it is disabled by administrator".After that  i started search in google , and got the solution. Don't get
panic.  I will help you to fix this problem because i faced this problem.(Experience man..!!!)
How To Fix this ??
well you need to download TangoSoft  software.(click here to download)
This software has ability to restore these windows features.
The program has the ability to restore functionality to these Windows features:
  • Windows Registry
  • Command Line Tool
  • Windows Task Manager
  • System Restore Config
  • Folder Options
  • Run command
  • My Computer
  • Task Scheduler
  • Right Click Context menu
  • Ms-Config (Xp only)
  • Control Panel
  • Search
Install the Tangosoft
  • Run the Application
  • Click the "Re-Enable" button.
  • It will ask you to restart. after restarting your system you can open task manager and all that things which was disabled by virus.
That's all your problem is fixed,Now my system working finely.
Note: After problem is fixed, try to install good antivirus. :D